We are once again holding in-person worship services. Of course, worship will continue to look and feel different as we take precautions to keep our members and staff as safe as possible. We are now live streaming the Sunday morning service (which has moved to 9:30 for now) on YouTube and Facebook. In addition, Pastor Myers is posting regular Minute with Myers.
- The Way - Part 3 - Jesus' Way, World's Way, Living Jesus' Way in the World March 15, 2020
Mark 12: 1-17 Jesus tells a parable about God's relentless love and answers a test question
- Wednesday Way 2 - The Way of Foolishness March 12, 2020
Tornadoes, Covid-19, and God's foolishness along The Way 1 Corinthians 1: 18-25 - Foolishness John 2: 13-25 - Jesus in the Temple/is the Temple
- The Way - Part 2 - The Way of Serving March 9, 2020
Mark 10: 32-52 - Jesus foretells of his suffering, death, and resurrection for the third time, James and John want prestige and power, Blind Bartimaeus wants to see with his eyes.
- Wednesday Way 1 - Not What You Have, But How You Live March 9, 2020
Following the Tornado that devastated so much around us, we gathered for worship on Wednesday night in Lent. Mark 8: 31-38
- The Way - Part 1 - This is The Way March 2, 2020
Mark 10: 17-31
- Ash Wednesday - The Way Intro - Pray, Fast, Give March 2, 2020
Mark 9: 30-37
- Jesus Revealed - Part 8 - Jesus Revealed February 26, 2020
Mark 8: 27 - 9: 8 In The Passion prediction and Transfiguration, we see Jesus' action plan. By seeing Jesus' plan, we see the very heart of God and are invited to take on that same way of living.
- Jesus Revealed - Part 7 - Inside Out February 17, 2020
Mark 7: 1-23 - Jesus and his disciples get called out for not washing their hands before they eat.
- Jesus Revealed - Part 6 - The Same in the Chaos February 11, 2020
Mark 6: 1-29: Jesus rejected, Jesus sends out the twelve, Herod killed John the Baptist
- Jesus Revealed - Part 5 - From Top to Bottom to Top February 3, 2020
Mark 5: 21-43 Jesus heals two daughters, one richer and one poorer, one privileged and one common, one grown adult and one pre-teen.